UAE Embassy Attestation in Pakistan

The United Arab Emirates has become one of the most popular countries worldwide due to safety, comfortable transportation, and many employment opportunities. However, you must have complete documentation to apply for a UAE visa.

Suppose you must use your Pakistan marriage or degree certificate in the UAE. In that case, you must get it attested by the UAE embassy in Pakistan and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE.

Before the steps mentioned above, ensure you already have Pakistan MOFA Attestation. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan is the government agency responsible for managing Pakistan's foreign policy and diplomatic relations with other countries. Embassies or consulates in Pakistan will accept your documents for certification once they see the MOFA Pakistan seal.

The Attestation of Pakistani documents process involves several steps:

  • Step 1: Obtain the Original Document

  • The first step is to request the original marriage or degree certificate from the relevant authorities in Pakistan, such as the union council or the educational institution.

  • Step 2: Document Translation

  • If your documents are in a language other than English or Arabic, you must get them translated by an authorized translator. The translated certificate must be certified by a notary public or a lawyer in Pakistan.

  • Step 3: Attestation from the Higher Education Commission (HEC)

  • If you get a Pakistan degree certificate attested, the next step is to have an HEC attestation or certification in Pakistan. You must provide the original degree certificate and a copy of your CNIC or passport.

  • Step 4: Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)

  • Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) must legalize your HEC-attested documents. You can visit the Pakistan MOFA office or send your documents by post to their designated office. You must submit the original degree certificate and a copy of your CNIC or passport.

    The marriage certificates need to be authenticated by the MOFA in Pakistan after the union council verification. You can visit their office or send your documents through a courier. The original marriage certificate and a copy of your passport and CNIC are required.

  • Step 5: Attestation from the UAE Embassy in Pakistan

  • The UAE embassy in Islamabad or Dubai embassy in Pakistan must attest the certificate. You must provide the original certificate, a copy of your CNIC and passport, and any other supporting documents required by the embassy.

  • Step 6: MOFA Attestation Dubai

  • After the attestation from the UAE Embassy, the certificate needs to be legalized by the MOFA in the UAE. You must send your documents through a courier, as no walk-in applications are accepted. MOFA requires the papers with the original UAE consulate stamps.

In summary, the steps for UAE consulate attestation in Pakistan without a notary public are as follows:

  • Obtain your documents
  • Get your documents attested by the relevant authorities
  • Translation of Documents
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs verification
  • UAE Embassy Attestation in Islamabad

It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the authorities correctly authenticate your documents.

It's important to note that the requirements and procedures for certificate attestation may vary depending on the specific circumstances and the country where you intend to use the certificate. It's always a good idea to consult a professional service provider who can guide you through the entire process and ensure you comply with all the legal requirements. Sometimes, you only need to go through some of the above steps. However, it's always best to confirm the specific requirements with the relevant authorities or a professional service provider like Benchmark Attestation Services in Dubai. Call us at +971 52 888 4714 or 04-3961284!