Telephone: +97143961284 Hotline: +971528884714 email@example.com Track Your Document
Degree certificates, marriage certificates, birth certificates, etc., must be attested by the UAE Embassy of the country which issued them to be accepted for MOFA Attestation.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation is the last step of Certificate Attestation for the UAE. Once you have MOFA Attestation, the UAE will accept your certificates for the visa process.
Apostille is a type of legalization that more than 115 countries will recognize. If you will use your certificates in Apostille countries, you need Apostille authentication.
Police Clearance Certificates Attestation, also called PCC Attestation, is required by some companies or government offices to see their current or future employees’ legal records.
Certificate attestation is a process of authenticating documents as legal and valid in another country. If you want to use your certificates in the UAE, you must have them attested.
Marriage Certificate Attestation is a must when sponsoring a child’s UAE visa. UAE requires marriage certificate attestation as proof that your document is genuine.
Attestation of degree certificates is required if an expat applies for an employment or residence visa. Degree Certificate Attestation has been Benchmark’s expertise since we built the company.
Birth Certificate Attestation for UAE is required for foreign nationals who want to get married, sponsor a child’s visa, apply to universities or schools, or work in the country.
Q1. What is MOFA Attestation?
Q2. What is Certificate Attestation?
Q3. Is Certificate Attestation required for UAE Visa?
Q4. What are Stages of Certificate Attestation?
Q5. What is the purpose of Apostille Attestation?
Q6. how do I get Police Clearance Certificates in Dubai?
25 March 2023
Original certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Certificates must be legalised by one of UAE's Embassy or Consulate in issuing country by applying through MoFAIC online channels.
Certificate attestation is an essential aspect of settling down abroad. There are several reasons for this – the most common one is to prove that your certificates are authentic. Every country has its own rules and regulations to streamline the process of document verification.
06 April 2022
Relocating to a foreign country is a troubling and daunting task, and all your troubles usually start with getting your documents certificated. Attestation is the process of analyzing the genuineness of your documents and legalizing them with the official stamp and seal from various departments, proving their authenticity.
Did you know? Birth certificate attestation is required for foreign nationals to apply for a residence visa in the UAE.
Attestation of Certificates is the process of verifying the authenticity of a document, ensuring that it is genuine and issued by the relevant authorities. In Dubai, certificate attestation is necessary for various purposes, such as immigration, education, employment, business, and legal procedures. Here are some of the reasons why certificate attestation is required in Dubai:
1. UAE Residence Visa: Certificate attestation is mandatory for obtaining a residence visa in UAE for immigration to Dubai or other countries. The immigration authorities need to verify the authenticity of your attested personal documents, like birth and marriage certificates, to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the visa.
2. Employment: Certificate attestation is mandatory for job applications in Dubai or other countries. Employers need to verify their employees' educational, professional, or personal documents to ensure that they meet the job requirements and possess the necessary skills and qualifications.
3. Education: Certificate attestation is mandatory for pursuing higher education or enrolling in a school or college in Dubai or other countries. Educational institutions need to verify the authenticity of your academic certificates to ensure that you meet the admission criteria and possess the necessary qualifications.
4. Business: Certificate attestation is necessary for starting a business or opening a bank account in Dubai or other countries. The authorities must verify the authenticity of your business registration and financial or legal documents to ensure you comply with the regulations and laws.
5. Legal procedures: Certificate attestation is compulsory for legal proceedings in Dubai or other countries, such as court cases or property transactions. The courts and legal authorities need to verify the authenticity of your legal or personal documents to ensure they are valid and legally binding.
Certificate attestation is a crucial step in the document verification process. Getting it done correctly and on time is essential to avoid delays or rejections in your applications. It is advisable to consult a professional attestation agency in Dubai, like Benchmark Attestation Services, to handle your certificate attestation process efficiently and accurately.